There is an application that prints a pcl DataStream, I want to capture this print job to a prn file and not to print it. this prn file could be just a raw data.
Do you have a way to accomplish this?
Thanks for your message, VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK has this function, you may download it from this web page to try,
With VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK software, you can capture printer output that would normally go to a communications port such as LPT1. Useful for second stage processing such as creating PDF files, ripping, or distribution of printer output.
If you encounter any problem with this product, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap.
- After I capture the print jobs from hooked printer, save them to PDF files, how can I print these PDF files silently?
- Can I use your software to redirect from star printer spool to some other printer that I use like dot matrix or any other thermal printer?
- How can I capture the printed documents and send them to someone by email or store them to a server?
- I need a Custom Printer Driver to capture or forward the printing jobs for my invoice printing application
- How to capture POS receipt data? I’d like to capture receipt data sent from point-of-sale to the printer and store the contents in a database.
- How to hook the printed data from windows printer and add our company logo as watermark to printout?
- HookPrinter couldn’t generate FP000XX.SPL files. How to capture print jobs from Windows Printer or Spooling System?
- How to monitor the windows printing queue, capture all print jobs, add signature or company logo, save to PDF files and print them continue?
- Is there any way to intercept print jobs on network or local printer?
- We want to get the printer’s data and parse it into PDF or txt. Can you provide the corresponding products or solutions? Can I use a "intermediary printer" to capture printer data and save to PDF and Text files? Capture print with a Virtual Printer.
- VeryPDF BarCode Generator SDK for PHP, C#, ASP.NET, VBScript, etc. Web and Desktop application Developers
- My client wants his ebook to be drm to prevent copying and re-sale of his book, how does him to protect his ebook PDF files?
- Questions for VeryPDF Cloud products
- How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?
- Do you have PCL Editor, PCL Search/Replace, Modify & Editing & Optimization Utility for PCL files?