If your PDF contains different kinds of page sizes like A4, Letter, A3, B5, etc., the application VeryPDF PDF Manual Splitter can help you split PDF of different page sizes according to your needs.
VeryPDF PDF Manual Splitter is a Windows-based application which can help you split PDF files into smaller PDF files by inserting break points between PDF pages. You can separate pages of a large PDF file into several smaller PDF files, so that you can upload, send and share your PDF files online freely.
Via clicking the following button, you are able to free download PDF Manual Splitter.
When you open PDF Manual Splitter, please use any one of the following ways to add PDF document.
- Click File—Open to open the file picker window to choose PDF document.
- Click Open button in the toolbar to open file picker window and choose PDF document from it.
- Use drag and drop operations to add PDF document.
If your added PDF document contains multiple page sizes such as page1-5 are A4, page 6-8 are A3, page 9-12 are Letter, please do as follows:
- Click page 6 in page number panel on the left and click Insert (F2) button in the toolbar to insert a break point between page 5 and 6.
- Click page 9 and click Inset (F2) button to insert a break point between page 8 and 9.
Two break points will split your PDF into three single files which have single page size respectively. Please see the splitting process in next snapshot.
In order to delete the added break point, there are several ways:
- Select the break point and click Delete (F3) button.
- Right click the break point and click Delete Break Point option in dropdown list.
- Right click the break point and click Clean all Break Points.
- Choose the similar options in Action list.
Please click Options button to open Options window and choose the output location for all cut PDF documents. At last, please click Split (F5) button to start your work. Just wait for several seconds and then you will get the created PDF documents in specified location.