I just downloaded advanced pdf tools command line 3.0.
I ran the test-encryption.bat.
As expected, it created a pdf test-encryption.pdf
But the PDF did not require an open password.
Does the trial version correctly work to apply an open password?
Thanks for your message, yes, the trial version does able to apply an open password to a PDF file.
You may run following command lines to apply an open password or only owner password to a PDF file,
pdftools.exe -S openpwd=123 -S ownerpwd=456 -S keylen=2 -S permission=129 -i test.pdf -o _test-encryption-with-open-password.pdf
pdftools.exe -S ownerpwd=456 -S keylen=2 -S permission=129 -i test.pdf -o _test-encryption-without-open-password.pdf
If you couldn't get it work, please feel free to send to us your sample PDF file for test purpose, after we check your sample PDF file, we will figure out a solution to you asap.
- Protect Your PDF Files With 128bit AES and 256bit AES – Secure PDF File Encryption
- How to enable High Quality Printing and disable other options in VeryPDF Advanced PDF Tools Command Line?
- How to protect PDF files with 128-bit AES and 256-bit AES encryption?
- For my company has a requirement to encrypt PDF documents through SAP Program and encrypted PDF will be sent to employees through SAP email Program
- How to enable "High Resolution Printing" permission to password protected PDF files?
- VeryPDF PDF Security Supports PDF encryption, decryption, signature creation and verification in C/C++, VB, Delphi, PHP, Python, C#, Java or Batch, Shell, Command Line
- How can I set Expiration Date, Dynamic Watermark, Username, and Password to PDF files?
- VERYPDF PDF encryption doesn’t show the password prompt for IOS users
- How to apply "Logon User Name" and "Logon Password" to a PDF file on Ubuntu system? VeryPDF Cloud DocSafe Solution
- I want to sell my e-books directly to people, but prevent them from sharing files with their friends to avoid piracy. Is there any way to password protect the PDF file so that it can only be opened in one computer?
- Change pdf pages using command line
- Remove PDF private data to reduce PDF size
- How to edit pdf trim box using command line ?
- Security Bits or Encryption Bits in Advanced PDF Tools Command Line application
- How to recompress data stream to reduce pdf size