How to add a pdf file in verypdf pdf editor?
The method is much, next I introduce some regular way.
Method 1: click “open” option in the toolbar of verypdf pdf editor, then a dialog window pops, choose a pdf file that from your computer in the dialog window, then confirm.
Method 2: in the menu of verypdf pdf editor click “file”, and further choose “open” column, the next way is the same with the above.
Method 3: If your computer doesn’t have a pdf file, you can create it from other format files that are supported to be converted to pdf by verypdf pdf editor.
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?
- How to add certain information to an editable PDF file from VB6 or VB.NET program? How to fill PDF forms?
- Custom Branded PDF Annotator and PDF Markup
- How to use PDF Editor in web application?
- New Features in VeryPDF PDF Editor v4.1
- New Features in VeryPDF PDF Editor v4.0
- Can you cancel the character that you have edited in a pdf file by use of verypdf pdf editor?
- How To Electronically Sign Your PDF Documents using a Handwritten Signature Image?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- How to go to another page in PDF with external buttons?
- Convert WPS to PDF
- How to edit PDF content?
- How to permanently rotate pdf 90 degree in VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- Add hyperlink to PDF page
This entry was posted in PDF Editor
and tagged edit pdf
, pdf editor
. Bookmark the permalink