We can easily print documents ofby using PDF Driver.
DocPrint Pro has two virtual printers: one is; the other is docPrint PDF Driver. In this article, we will choose docPrint PDF Driver to print documents of .
Before the operations, allow me to simply introduce docPrint Pro to you.
What is docPrint Pro?
DocPrint Pro is short for docPrint Converter Professional, it can dynamically convert MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily. It has three applications, the GUI Version, the Command Line Version, the virtual printer.
Right now I will describe the steps of printing documents of OpenOffice to BMP.
Step 1 download and install
- Download docPrint Pro through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Unzip it when download is finished.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows.
Step 2 print OpenOffice to BMP
Open an OpenOffice format file:
- Click “File”
- Click “print”
- A moment later a dialogue box “Print” will popup
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “BMP” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will easily find that we had printed documents of OpenOffice to BMP by using docPrint PDF Driver.
After reading my article, you can make it according to my steps. If you have questions or advice, please send emails or leave message to me, I will reply you as soon as possible. In addition, there is a basic version of docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.