Do you know how to print documents of OpenOffice to jpg? Here I find a good way to make it. That is we can print documents of OpenOffice to jpg by using thePDF Driver. Maybe you also have a wise method, remember to share good things to everyone.
Because of thePDF Driver belongs to the Pro. So I will firstly introduce the docPrint Pro to you.
What is the docPrint Pro?
The docPrint Pro is short for the docPrint Converter Professional ,it can dynamically convert MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily. It has three applications, the GUI Version, the Command Line Version, the virtual printer.
How to print documents of OpenOffice to jpg?
Step 1 download and install
- Download the docPrint Pro through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Unzip it when download is finished, for it is a zip file.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows.
Step 2 print OpenOffice to jpg
Open a OpenOffice format file:
- Click “File”
- Click “print”
- A moment later a dialogue box “Print” will popup
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “JPG” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will obviously find that we had printed documents of OpenOffice to jpg by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
After reading my article, you think that you can easily make it according to my operations. By the way, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.