We can use thePDF Driver which is a virtual printer to print PowerPoint documents of ppt to ps. It belongs to the software the Pro which is short for the docPrint Document Converter Professional.
Here I will firstly introduce the docPrint Pro to you. The docPrint Pro is a software product, which can that dynamically convert MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. The docPrint Document Converter Professional can convert your documents from and to more than 50 formats easily. It has three important applications: the GUI version application, the Command Line version application, the virtual printer application. This software has two virtual printers: the docPrint and the docPrint PDF Driver, both are virtual printers. In this article, we will print PowerPoint documents of ppt to ps by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
How to print PowerPoint documents of ppt to ps?
Step 1 Download the docPrint Pro
- Download the docPrint Pro through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Install it in your computer for the future use
Step 2 Print ppt to ps
- Open a ppt format file; click “File”
- Find “print”, click it. You can also use hot key “ctrl+p”
- Click “docPrint PDF Driver”
- Click “print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step3 Save the target file
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose the suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PS” in the “Save as type”
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step 4 Compare the before and after printing file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
You will find that we had printed PowerPoint documents of ppt to ps by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
You see the operation is easy. I think that after reading my article, you can master this function by yourself. The same way to print ppt to pdf . In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.