VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is a professionalapplication which can help you convert . VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line also provides a convenient way to convert and edit PDF title via a single . It might be the quickest way to solve your problem, because only two steps are required to convert and edit PDF title at the same time.
VeryPDF HTML Converter has two versions, the GUI version and the command line version. Both are available at the download page of VeryPDF HTML Converter. You can choose either to meet your requirement. And both allow you to free download and free try for 50 times. However, as I have said, the command line enables you to solve your problem in only two steps, so if you want to save your time, please keep on reading. The following will show how to use VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to convert web page to PDF and edit PDF title.
Assuming you have installed VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line on your computer, the first step you need to do is to open the command line interface. You can do as follows: move you mouse to the left-down corner of the screen and click “Start”, then, click “Run”. After that, type “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box, and at last click “OK”.
The second step is to type a command line in the command line interface and press “Enter” on your keyboard. The command line you are going to type should comply with the following pattern: htmltools –title <string> <web page file or website> [<PDF file>]. The following provide two command line examples.
- If you are viewing a web page such as the homepage of Google online, you can type a command line as example 1:
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -title “webpage2pdf” www.google.com d:\out.pdf
- If you are view a web page which you have saved as a web file format such as HTML, you should type a command line as example 2:
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -title “webpage2pdf” c:\in. html d:\out.pdf
In the above examples,
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe represents the executable file which is stored in the folder htmltools on disk d.
- -title “webpage2pdf” represents the command option which can be used to edit PDF title and set the PDF title as webpage2pdf
- www.google.com is the website of the web page
- c:\in. html represents the web page that has been saved on computer.
- d:\out.pdf represents the output file.
After you enter a command line depending on the real circumstances on your computer, please press “Enter” on the keyboard to start converting from web page to PDF.
If you feel VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is really easy to use and want to buy VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase.