In this article, I will show you a way about how to share photos with your friends in a few seconds. I use totally freeware VeryPDF ShareShot which can help you capture windows, full screen, or specified area on your screen and then share screenshots with your friends through email, Face book, Twitter, blogs, etc. instantly.
- Share photos. It can help you show your stories easily with photos.
- Invite your friends and family to view each of your albums and new finding in the form of link.
- Show your newly developed design to your clients easily.
- It either can be used as a entertainment tool or can be used as a business tool.
When will you need it?
- The website speed of your counterpart is very slow. It will be hard for him to browse your photos.
- You just need to show your small part of your photo to some people.
- You need to edit the photo information.
- You need to add annotation to your photos.
- When you need to beautify your photos.
- Download ShareShot to your PC and run it. Here is the link:http://www.verypdf.com/dl2.php/ShareShot.exe
- Double click it icon on the desktop which looks like a pencil then there will be little icon on the right corner of the screen.
- Right click its icon to set menu options. Say if you need to edit photo, please choose Open in image editor. If you do not need, please do not choose it then choose Share screenshot online directly. You can do other settings according to your needs. When you finish it, please click OK to end the setting part.
- Press Print on the keyboard then you can take a snapshot for your photos. You can add annotations “When I was 16” by clicking the button .
All you need to do is clicking Share then copy the link to the persons who you would like to share your reverently changing. http://online.verypdf.com/shareshot?img=2012061113394070997675048365.png
I am understood in explaining how to share photos by this freeware ShareShot? If I not, you can contact us by the ways supported on this website. This software was developed by VeryPDF software company. If you need to more about it, please visit its homepage.