Question:I'm using library to watermark a list of PDF’s file. Everything works fine, the website has a lot of samples.The last thing I need is to add the Company Logo, which is big, in the middle of the PDF Page.I can use a png, so that areas which are set as transparent do not "cover" the PDF page".For this reason, what I need, is, in addition to the transparency, which works, be able some how to set the Image Opacity! Is there an solution on VeryPDF?
Answer: According to your needs, maybe you can have a free trial of this software:VeryPDF PDF Stamp COM, by which you can by image png file format and you can also control the opacity. If you control opacity of image well, it will not cover PDF content. And if you need library to watermark a list of PDF’s file, this software also can help you make that. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, let us check how to use this software.
Step 1. Free trial PDF Stamp COM
- This COM version has been compressed to zip file. When downloading finishes, you need to extract it to some folder then you can check help documents and related files.
- And there are two license types for you to choose: server version and developer version. If you just use this and do not use it for developing, the server version is enough for you.
Step 2. Stamp PDF by image PDF and control image logo opacity.
- When you use this software, please refer to the usage and example. Please refer to the rules of by image stamp.
- When you need to stamp PDF by company logo and control image opacity, please refer to the following command line template:
pdfstamp.exe -PDF "example.pdf" -o "opacity.pdf" -AT "VeryPDF Opacity" -FT "Arial" -P9 -FS100 -opacity50 -C#FF0000 -AI logo.jpg -opacity80 -P2 -AL -LW30 -opacity30 -LINEEX 100,100,200,200
Now let us check related parameters:
-PDF: please add file path of input PDF after this parameter.
-o:please specify output PDF file path after this parameter.
-AI:please add company logo file path after this parameter.
-opacity: specify the opacity for stamps, range from 0 to 100, this option will apply a transparent watermark into PDF file.
- Now let us check stamp PDF effect from the following snapshot.
[<-AI> <string> [-Pn] [-MLRn] [-MTBn] [-Rn] [-L] [-U <url>]/[-GO <page no.>]/[-OP <file>]/[-GR <file> <page no.>][-Wn] [-Hn] ]
Checking from the above snapshot, we can deduce that the image logo stamp opacity could be controlled and the font content will not be covered. By this software, you can also add text stamp and control text opacity. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.