VeryPDF PDF Security component offers comprehensive functionality to encrypt your PDF files.
EncryptPDF Command Line and EncryptPDF SDK products,
Protect PDF files by PDF Toolbox Command Line software,
PDF documents used in professional circumstances contain important information that needs to be protected against unauthorized access and unintentional alteration. This is achieved by protecting PDF documents through encryption and user permission flags.
PDF Security has following functions:
- Application of compliant signatures to PDF/A documents
- Verification of signatures in a PDF document
- Simple, advanced and qualified electronic signatures
- Long-term signatures with embedded trust chain, time stamp and verification
- information on certificate validity
- Support for mass signature devices (HSM) via PKCS#11
- Author's signature (MDP)
- Listing and restoring revisions
- Invisible and visible signatures and design functions for visible signatures
- Protect PDF files against unauthorized access
- Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents with owner and user passwords
- Set document permission flags
- Set encryption filters (none, RC4, AES)
- Set encryption key length (40... 128 bit)
- Decrypt including AES V3 (256 bit)
The Digital Signature function is not included in free trial version of PDF Security component, if you wish evaluate Digital Signature function, please e feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap,
However, VeryPDF PDF Editor is include a Digital Signature function, you can download and evaluate it from following web page,
- How to use wildcard character to batch encrypt all PDF files in a folder by encryptpdf command line application?
- How to use "-newencrypt" option in PDF Security and Signature software?
- A solution to encrypt the PDF files by read employees’ data from Excel Spreadsheet, and email the PDF files to employees
- How can I set Expiration Date, Dynamic Watermark, Username, and Password to PDF files?
- How to apply an open password to a PDF file using advanced pdf tools command line software?
- For my company has a requirement to encrypt PDF documents through SAP Program and encrypted PDF will be sent to employees through SAP email Program
- I want to sell my e-books directly to people, but prevent them from sharing files with their friends to avoid piracy. Is there any way to password protect the PDF file so that it can only be opened in one computer?
- How to password protect PDF files on Linux system?
- NO DRM, NO Security in the encrypted PDF file, how to use your Online DRM Service to protect my PDF file?
- How to encrypt PDF files or protect PDF files on Linux system?
- VeryPDF PDF Encrypter for Mac can be used to protect your PDF files with 128-bit strength user and owner passwords, set all permissions(such as coping, editing, printing, selecting text and graphics, fill in etc.), and prevent PDF files from being printed, changed, copied, extracted, signed, filled, assembled and/or merged
- A great way to encrypt pdf files with GUI for pdf security
- Apple iPhone can not view the password protected PDF files which encrypted by AES256 bit encryption method
- I want pdf digital signature and pdf page editor
- Adobe Reader or Acrobat displays a "At least one signature has problems" message when signed PDF is opened. Signature validity is UNKNOWN. Signer’s identity is unknown.