I am a PHP developer and I want to add your online editor where user can edit uploaded ODC, PDF, DEOC, XLSX files using editor and save after making changes, so can you explain me how I use it and how I integrate this editor in website.
After you buy the HTML5 PDF Annotation Source Code License, you can get it run on your server, integrate it into your existing web application, then you can annotate and save PDF files online easily.
We have also an Office to PDF Converter Command Line application, you can buy this application and integrate it into your PHP application, when a user upload a DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc. document format, you can call this Office to PDF Converter Command Line application to convert user uploaded document to PDF file, then you can pass the PDF file to HTML5 PDF Annotation, the user will able to annotate the PDF file online continue.
We hope above solution will useful to you, if you have any question for above solution, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap.
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- How to hide File Open, Save, Print and Email buttons in the PDF Annotation / PDF Editor OCX Control?
- I want embed an Online PDF Annotator application into my app
- Set a callback web page to VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator, so you can get the annotated PDF file easily.
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released an Online PDF Editor to allow you to edit, comment and annotate PDF files in web browser directly
- How to set a callback web page URL and File ID to VeryPDF annotator application? How to get the annotated PDF file?
- Custom Branded PDF Annotator and PDF Markup
- Royalty Free PDF Annotator OCX (ActiveX) Control for C# and .NET Developers, Component to view and annotate PDF documents
- Which package comes with all below features for PDF for Web and iOS: annotations, highlighter, split and merge pages, add image, hyperlink, measurement calibrations? Or a subset of the above?
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: HTML5 Paper Viewer Cloud API :: View Documents in HTML5 Paper Viewer
- How to combine PDF eBook from multiple into one?
- How to update table information in a PDF using PHP website?
- How to embed a PDF to HTML 5 code website?
- How to convert Word DOC files on Windows Azure to PDF files with VeryPDF Cloud API Platform? Is it possible to post a data stream to your server instead of file URL?