I am using VeryPDF Advanced PDF Tools Command Line software.
How can I put a "=" in the custom property value?
How to set above values into custom property values in the PDF file?
I suggest you may run following command line to try again, will the following command line work fine to you?
pdftools.exe -i "C:\input.pdf" -o "C:\output.pdf" -y "/key1(value=1) /key2(value=2)"
Document Custom Properties
The Custom Properties tab allows you to add custom document properties that store additional metadata, such as the version number, company name, or any other values directly in the PDF.
Note: Properties you create must have unique names that do not appear in the other tabs in the Document Properties dialog.
- How to enable High Quality Printing and disable other options in VeryPDF Advanced PDF Tools Command Line?
- VeryPDF Document Processing Solution for Government
- Split, merge, clone, copy, delete, rotate, and resize PDF pages with VeryPDF PDF Page Manager API
- Efficient and Accurate PDF to HTML Conversion with VeryPDF PDF to HTML SDK
- Powerful VeryPDF PDF Conversion SDK for Developers: Convert PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, and More!
- Streamline Form Filling with VeryPDF PDF Form Filler SDK and HTML5 PDF Form Filler Online
- Efficient OCR Software Development with VeryPDF OCR SDK – Affordable and Customizable Solution for Developers
- Effortlessly Convert Scanned PDFs to Editable Text with VeryPDF PDF OCR Command Line
- VeryPDF .NET PDF Editor SDK for Developers Royalty Free
- Do you have a product that will give me the number of pages in a PDF file using C#?
- How to resize the window of pdf reader and center it on screen
- Encrypt pdf file with owner password using command line
- How to add new information to PDF file via Advanced PDF Tools Command Line
- How to compare two PDF files through command line?