Font problem in PDFPrint Command Line
we have downloaded test version of your tool PDFPrint Command Line v2.0, but when we want to print out our test PDF file all the text are wrong.
We have tried different settings, but it’s still the same. Do you have any idea where could be the problem ?
Please run following command lines to print your PDF file again,
pdfprint.exe -shell C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -shell2 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -raster2 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -useembedfont C:\test.pdf
We hoping above command lines will work better for you.
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]Font problem in PDFPrint Command Line,
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- How to set the paper size by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- Is it possible to copy a single page from a PDF file?
- Printing images with PHP or Visual Basic
- Wong Command Line with VeryPDF PDF Print Command Line product
- How to get a physical printer status before printing job is sent?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink