Pdf print support 64bit system
I have been using Pdfprint for some years, I upgraded my computer from xp 32bits to win7 64bits. When I use the command to list available trays for a printer, list is empty.
I tried the same on win7 32bits it works fine.
Do pdfprint supports 64bits OS ?
Yes, pdfprint.exe does support 64bit system, we suggest you may run pdfprint.exe by administrator right to try again, can you get it work with administrator right?
yes it works. (manually opened command prompt with admin right).
how to use admin right in batch file ? (i am calling pdfprint in a home made .bat script).
thanks for the help
You can run a CMD window by administrator right first, and then run your .bat file in this CMD window, your .bat file will be given the administrator right too.
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Paper size issue in PDF print SDK
- the fonts are changing when used via PDFPrint
- PDF Print SDK
- How to orient paper and print PDF via command line?
- Add barcode watermark with PDFPrint Command Line
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink