pdf printing tool that runs under Red Hat Linux
We’re in the market for a command line, pdf printing tool that runs under Red Hat Linux.
We have single Red-Hat Linux server running version 4.8. We have a manufacturing system running on this platform called PICKD3. It's a database system with a custom front end. We run a slew of reports from this system on a daily basis. Some of the reports have PDFs associated with them. These PDFs are usually 11" x 17" drawings created from our engineering department that need to be printed (resized) onto 8 1/2" x 11" paper. We're looking for some sort of tool that can be evoked via a shell script to resize and print these PDFs to a network printer.
Do you guys have such a tool?
Thanks for your reply.
Our PDFPrint Command Line product is support Windows system only, it is not support Linux system.
However, we are planning release a Linux version of PDFPrint Command Line application in the future, we will let you know after Linux version is ready.
also, you can try to use WinE to run pdfprint.exe on Linux system, we hoping WinE is a solution for you.
Wine can be downloaded from following web page,
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Duplex printing option for batch printing
- Print PDF file with big paper size or large paper using PDFPrint Command Line software
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Releases PDFPrint SDK v3.1 today, the new version has ability to print Office files, Image files and multi-page TIFF files
- How to print PDF files from Windows Service?
- How to set horizontal offset of watermark and print PDF via a command line?
- Questions for PDF print
- How to set horizontal resolution and print PDF via command line?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink