pdf printing tool that runs under Red Hat Linux
We’re in the market for a command line, pdf printing tool that runs under Red Hat Linux.
We have single Red-Hat Linux server running version 4.8. We have a manufacturing system running on this platform called PICKD3. It's a database system with a custom front end. We run a slew of reports from this system on a daily basis. Some of the reports have PDFs associated with them. These PDFs are usually 11" x 17" drawings created from our engineering department that need to be printed (resized) onto 8 1/2" x 11" paper. We're looking for some sort of tool that can be evoked via a shell script to resize and print these PDFs to a network printer.
Do you guys have such a tool?
Thanks for your reply.
Our PDFPrint Command Line product is support Windows system only, it is not support Linux system.
However, we are planning release a Linux version of PDFPrint Command Line application in the future, we will let you know after Linux version is ready.
also, you can try to use WinE to run pdfprint.exe on Linux system, we hoping WinE is a solution for you.
Wine can be downloaded from following web page,
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- How to list printer trays in the command line for printing PDF?
- Add barcode watermark with PDFPrint Command Line
- pdfprint can not find printer when run it from Local System user account
- How to orient paper and print PDF via command line?
- Batch convert HTML files to PDF files, batch extract paper size from PDF files, and batch crop PDF files
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink