You may see a popping window when you finished converting rtf to pdf just like the following one.
The window asks you to pay attention that the encoding specified by a font is miss.
Why it will happen and how to resolve this problem?
In PDFcamp Printer properties,there is an item named “Font Embedding” which you should have a look.In rtf to pdf conversion,you should set this important parameter to ensure your resulting pdf perfect.
You can see there are many kinds of fonts available.When we converting rtf to pdf files,maybe some fonts can not be supported in the resulting pdf file.But if we embed some fonts in the PDFcamp Printer,the problem will be easy.You can choose the fonts you need then click”Add”,and you also can remove the fonts.Of course,the best way is adding all by checking “Embed all fonts”.
Then click “OK”and save the file.
Now we can see a new pdf file without any problems.
- Htmltools.exe does not to do the RTF to PDF conversions
- when I called htmltools ActiveX Component from VB6 source code, I got Error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object, how to solve this problem?
- Error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object. It happens when VB tries to run the htmltools.exe application
- I am looking your tools for rtf to pdf conversion and merge, are we able to program and choose from a list of the file names to merge?
- Need to find the best tool to convert all type of documents to PDF via command line
- VeryPDF is able to read and parse MS Office DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, ODT, RTF formats without OpenOffice and MS Office installed.
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: Office Document to Any Format Converter API :: Convert Office Documents to PDF, HTML etc. formats
- How to convert RTF to PDF without losing layout?
- How do I change a RTF to PDF?
- Convert RTF to PDF and add comments on it
- How can I print a Excel document to text file by PDFcamp Printer?
- Print HTML to PDF and edit PDF automatically
- Three ways to convert MS Office excel to pdf
- Print MS Office PowerPoint to PDF and send PDF by email
- Print MS Office Excel to PDF and edit PDF automatically