How to do when missing some kinds of fonts after converting RTF to PDF
You may see a popping window when you finished converting rtf to pdf just like the following one.
The window asks you to pay attention that the encoding specified by a font is miss.
Why it will happen and how to resolve this problem?
In PDFcamp Printer properties,there is an item named “Font Embedding” which you should have a look.In rtf to pdf conversion,you should set this important parameter to ensure your resulting pdf perfect.
You can see there are many kinds of fonts available.When we converting rtf to pdf files,maybe some fonts can not be supported in the resulting pdf file.But if we embed some fonts in the PDFcamp Printer,the problem will be easy.You can choose the fonts you need then click”Add”,and you also can remove the fonts.Of course,the best way is adding all by checking “Embed all fonts”.
Then click “OK”and save the file.
Now we can see a new pdf file without any problems.
- when I called htmltools ActiveX Component from VB6 source code, I got Error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object, how to solve this problem?
- Error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object. It happens when VB tries to run the htmltools.exe application
- I am looking your tools for rtf to pdf conversion and merge, are we able to program and choose from a list of the file names to merge?
- Need to find the best tool to convert all type of documents to PDF via command line
- VeryPDF is able to read and parse MS Office DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, ODT, RTF formats without OpenOffice and MS Office installed.
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: Office Document to Any Format Converter API :: Convert Office Documents to PDF, HTML etc. formats
- How to convert RTF to PDF without losing layout?
- How do I change a RTF to PDF?
- Convert RTF to PDF and add comments on it
- Error when executing command line utility from secondary program
- After I convert my Word document to PDF file, can I read PDF file in my android mobile?
- How to download Wikipedia Pages as PDF file?
- How to combine PDF files(resume) from separate pages to one for emailing purposes?
- Print BMP to PDF and edit PDF automatically
- Insert Word to existed PDF and set password for it
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged rtf to pdf
. Bookmark the permalink