Some people take it granted to the DocPrint Document Converter Professional only just can convert documents to many format files. But here I want to remember you, this software has three applications. One is GUI Version application, another is Command Line version, and the other is the virtual printers. It includes two virtual printers, one is; another is PDF Driver. The PDF can print docx to postscript in a brief manner.
If you want to know how to fulfill this function, just follow me.
Download and install
Download this software through this link:
Do remember to install it after finishing the download.
Install it in your computer for the further use, according to the prompts of windows wizard.
Open and print
- Open a docx file; click “File”;
- Find “print”, click it. You can also use hot key “ctrl+p”, it is quick and can save your time;
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, click “print”, you can operate it according to the following picture:
Save and find
- It will popup a dialogue box “Save as”.
- Choose the save location
- Input file name
- Select the file type “postscript file”
- Save the change.
- Please look at picture 2, it shows you how to operate it.
- Open the target file and the before printing file and find the effect
You will easily find that we had printed docx to postscript by using the docPrint PDF Driver. Picture 3 will show you the difference.
It is very easy to operate it if you read my article carefully; A good news is that there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is inexpensive. Click this link: http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html and you can purchase it. Thanks for your reading.