Eps files are supported by several different drawing programs and vector graphic editing applications. They are often used as a standard means for transferring image data between different operating systems.
When it comes to how to print documents of MS Office to eps file, you may have never contact with this task before. It doesn’t matter. My advice is that you can easily print documents of MS Office to eps file by using thePDF Driver. This virtual printer belongs to the Pro. Firstly I will give you introduction of this software.
What is the docPrint Pro?
The docPrint Pro is short for the docPrint Converter Professional. It is a software product, which can dynamically convert MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to more than 50 formats easily. It has two virtual printers; one is the docPrint, and the other is the docPrint PDF Driver. We can easily print documents of MS Office to eps file by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
Step 1 download and install
- Download the docPrint Pro through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Unzip it when download is finished, for it is a zip file.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows
Step 2 print MS Office to eps
Open a MS Office format file:
- Click “File”;
- Click “print”
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “EPS” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will find that we had printed documents of MS Office to eps f by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
By the way, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.