VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is the right solution to your problem. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line only requires four steps to VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line and install it in your computer. Then read this article and follow the steps below to and convert by yourself.and convert for you. To download this application, please click
Step 1: Ctrl+Click to follow the HTTP link and save the webpage
Ctrl+Click to follow the HTTP link and then save the webpage in the following way: click “File” in the upper-left corner of the window; > click “Save Page As” (Firefox) or “Save As” (IE) in the pulling-down list to open the “Save as” dialog box. > Select a directory in the “Save in” combo box, > type a name in the “File name” edit box. By the way, the default format is HTML. > Click “Save” to save the file in the format HTML.
Step 2: Run the command prompt window.
To run the command prompt window is simple, you can just click “Start” in the lower-left corner of the computer screen; > click “Run” on the menu; > When the “Run” dialog box appears, you should enter “cmd” in it. > Click “OK” to run the command prompt window.
Step 3: Type a
Theyou are going to type in the command prompt window must be composed of four items: the directory of the executable file, the command for margin setting, the directory of the input file and the directory of the output file. The following pattern may illustrate those items more clearly.
htmltools -margin <string> <HTML file> <PDF file>
- htmltools is the executable file of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line.
- -margin <string> is the command that can be used to set the margin. The angle brackets are usually used to enclose essential contents. string refers to character string. The parameter value following –margin can be divided into four types:
- -margin 10 : Set margin to 10pt to left
- -margin 10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left, top
- -margin 10x10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left, top, right
- -margin 10x10x10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left, top, right, bottom
- HTML file is the input file. Remember, you have saved the webpage in the format of HTML.
- PDF file is the output file.
The followingcan be used to set the margin and convert the selected HTTP Link to PDF in my computer. The directories in this example below can be substitute by the directories of the files in your computer. This example consists of the four items mentioned above, and includes the directories of the files.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -margin 10x10 C:\in\link.html D:\out\link.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ---- the directory of the executable file. It represents the executable file htmltools.exe located in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -margin 10x10 ---- the command that can be used to set the margin. With the parameter value 10x10, it can help you set the margin to 10pt to left and top when you convert HTTP Link to PDF.
- C:\in\link.html---- the directory of the input files. The file extension implies that the input file is a webpage.
- D:\out\link.pdf ---- the directory of output files. The file extension specifies PDF as the output format. It indicates that the original file should be converted from webpage to PDF and be placed in the folder out on disk D.
Step 4: Press “Enter”
Press the key “Enter” to order the computer to convert the HTTP Link to PDF right away. When you see “result=OK” in the command prompt, it means that the computer has converted the HTTP link to PDF. If you want to buy the full version of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase. To get more information of other products, please visit the home page of VeryPDF.