Did you try to use VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) to convert XLS to BMP via? VeryPDF Document Converter could be one of the best tools which can help you quickly and easily solve the problem. So, why not give it a try?
VeryPDF Document Converter is also named docPrint Pro. It provides both a GUI version and a VeryPDF Document Converter and install it on the computer. You do not need to pay for it until you have used it for 50 times. To use the application, you should first open the command prompt window.version. You can try the command version. Just download it by clicking
1. To open the command prompt window in Windows XP, for instances, you should open the Start menu by clicking Start on the left down corner of screen first, and then clicking Run on the Start menu. After that, type cmd in the Run dialog box, and press Enter at last.
2. When you see the command prompt window on the computer screen, you can type a command line in it. The command line application is a executable file named doc2pdf.exe contained in the installation folder named docPrint Pro v5.0. The basic usage of the executable file is as follows:
- doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
The following are two examples. The first one can be used to convert a single XLS file to a BMP image file, and the second one can be used to convert multiple XLS to BMP in batch.
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\in.xls -o D:\out.bmp
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\*.xls -o D:\*.bmp
Notice: Use a pair of quotation marks to enclose a path name is some words in it are separated by spaces, for example, "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe". Make sure the combinations –i and –o precede the input path and the output path respectively. Now, please type a command line in your computer and press Enter.
You see, with the help of VeryPDF Document Converter, only two steps are required to convert XLS to BMP. I hope this method is helpful. If you want to get more information of VeryPDF Document Converter or buy it, please visit the following website: http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.html .