We stick labels with barcodes EAN128 on documents.
Our scanner produces multipage PDF.
I try to find a PDF split solution that recognize barcode on the page and saves the range of pages between two barcodes in a file named as the barcode value.
Can I do this with this, can you send me sample code so I test then we sure buy? I am using .Net 4.0 C#.
Thanks for your message, yes, we have PDF Render (PDF to Image Converter Command Line), Barcode Recognition SDK and PDF Split-Merge solutions, please look at them at below URLs,
PDF to Image Converter Command Line,
Barcode Recognition SDK,
You can by following steps to finish your work,
1. Call PDF to Image Converter Command Line to convert your PDF file to multiple image files first, one image file per PDF page,
2. Call Barcode Recognition SDK to recognize EAN128 barcode on all of these image files,
3. Combine PDF files which own same barcodes or a barcode range.
You can use above steps to finish your work easily.
However, we can also develop a custom-build software for you to finish above functions, if you are interest in this software, please feel free to let us know.
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]How to split a PDF file by EAN128 barcode? Split scanned PDF files based on barcode. How to automatically split PDF files using barcodes?,
- I want to use VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge SDK product in C# to merge multiple PDF/A-1 files into a single PDF/A-1 file
- How to use QR Code to open a password protected PDF file? How to use QR Code to protect a PDF file better? PDF QR Code for PDF Paid Subscription solution.
- do you support Barcode 128 with PCL to PDF?
- How to batch split, rename and encrypt PDF files by PDF Toolbox Command Line software?
- barcode font in windows 10 [ERROR] Failed to load "free 3 of 9" barcode TrueType font during PCL to PDF conversion
- .NET PDF Barcode Creator for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, WinForms and WPF. Make and Generate 1D and 2D Barcode Image, and Insert to PDF Page in .NET Application.
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Releases PDF Content Splitter Command Line software today. Split PDF files based on content
- VeryPDF PDF Splitter for Mac is developed for splitting big size PDF to small size ones in Mac OS. VeryPDF PDF Splitter for Mac is a powerful application which can be used to split, combine or delete PDF pages.
- VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Command Line does merge, split, encrypt, decrypt, compress, optimize, resize and process PDF document by command line
- How to install Merger Pdf sdk in server for Classic asp?
- I get two PDF files and one image file. How to combine them into one PDF?
- How can I use “bookmark2” option in PDF Split-Merge GUI application?
- How to stitch multiple PDF files into one PDF page?
- How can I split and merge PDF files from VB.NET program language?
- help on pdfpage