How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?
I would like to use your SDK for one of the projects. I would need to add the pdf editor within the existing web app where the user does not need to go outside the app to edit pdf and can be saved there only after editing. Editing options could be text, annotation, signature, etc. Hope we can achieve using your SDK. Also, would like to know the pricing model.
Thanks for your message, you can use our "PDF Annotation SDK/OCX" to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. elements to PDF pages, "PDF Annotation SDK/OCX" is a Windows product, you can download and install it from our website directly,
after you install the "PDF Annotation SDK/OCX", please look at following web pages for more information,
"PDF Annotation SDK/OCX" Developer License is USD$2999.00, it's royalty free.
If you wish annotate the PDF files online and without install any software to your client's system, you may test our "Online Document Annotator", "Online Document Annotator" is a HTML5 web application, you can use it to annotate your PDF files and install nothing to your system,
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?,
- How to show and fill forms for PDF files in VB6 form?
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- Custom Branded PDF Annotator and PDF Markup
- How To Electronically Sign Your PDF Documents using a Handwritten Signature Image?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released an Online PDF Editor to allow you to edit, comment and annotate PDF files in web browser directly
- How to add certain information to an editable PDF file from VB6 or VB.NET program? How to fill PDF forms?
- PDF Viewer OCX and PDF Editor Active X for Winforms
- How to use PDF Editor in web application?
- Royalty Free PDF Annotator OCX (ActiveX) Control for C# and .NET Developers, Component to view and annotate PDF documents
- How to put a password in PDF in batch from Visual C++?
- How to draw a picture in a pdf by use of “verypdf pdf editor”?
- How to add notes as annotations to PDF files by use of VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- How to export a comment of a pdf file by use of verypdf pdf editor?
- Can I add some mathematics symbols to my pdf files with VeryPDF PDF Editor?