VeryPDF PDF Editor function refers to that you can one PDF to another. By this function, you can fill PDF form, set background for PDF and create beautiful letter head for PDF. Say there is a PDF Table and you need to fill PDF form by data saved in another PDF form, then you can use this software. But the table I mention here is flatten PDF form not the interactive one. In the following part, I will show you how to fill PDF form by overlay function.
Step 1. Install PDF Editor
- Download PDF Editor and install it by double clicking the exe and following installation message. Once the installation finishes, there will be an icon the desktop.
- Please launch this software by double clicking the short cut.
Step 2. Fill PDF Form
- The following snapshot is from the software interface, please click option Open to add PDF file to software interface. Or you can simply drag PDF file from its containing folder to software interface. Please click option Advanced then you will see the dropdown list like I show in the following snapshot. And please choose PDF Watermark Tool in the dropdown list.
- The following snapshot is from PDF Watermark Tool menu option. There are four tabs designed in this menu option. When we need to overlay PDF for filling PDF form, please go to PDF tab which looks like the following snapshot. Please click Choose PDF, then you can add the PDF with the content that you need to overlay on the PDF you have added at first.
- Once you add overlay PDF, it will be shown in the right preview window. Through checking adding effect from preview windows, you can adjust the PDF appearance. In the Appearance part, you can adjust the Opacity, rotation rate and page range. This page range is about how many pages will use the overlay effect.
- In the Position part, you can adjust it to the right form column. Here you can adjust position from two aspects: horizontal & vertical, or center from four directions. Please note that the unit is point.
- When you finish setting, please click button Save Watermark to save the setting you have made and name it. Next time, you do not need to set it again, simply find the watermark name then you can apply it directly.
By this matter, you can fill fill PDF form by PDF editor overlay function. Now you may wonder that “can I snapshot the form content from any files and then use it to overlay on my PDF form?” The answer is definitely yes, in next article, I will show you how to fill PDF form by image overlay. During the using, if you have any question, please contact VeyPDF support team.