MHTML is a web file format just like HTML and MHT. If you have MS Word 2010 on your computer, you can use Word 2010 to convert VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line.by using it to open the MHTML file and save it as PDF. To , you need to use Adobe Acrobat. But if you want to convert and in batch, you’d better download a professional converter such as
VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line does not require any third party application. It can well preserve the layout, multi-columns, images, text, and color from VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to download it.. It provides multiple options to set password, key length, and encryption. Besides, it only requires two steps. If you want to download this application, please click
The following are the two steps that are required to convert MHTML to PDF and protect PDF.
1. Open the command prompt window
In Windows XP, you can click Start to open the Start menu, >select Run from the menu, > type “cmd” in the Run dialog box, > click OK. Then, the Run dialog box will disappear from the screen, and the command prompt window will appear.
2. Type a command line and press Enter
The basic usage of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is as follows:
- htmltools [options] < MHTML file > [<PDF file>]
The following are some options:
- -openpwd <string> : Set 'open password' to PDF file
- -keylen <int> : Key length (40 or 128 bit)
- -keylen 0: 40 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 3 or higher)
- -keylen 1: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 5 or higher)
- -keylen 2: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 6 or higher)
For example, if you are going to convert MHTML to PDF in batch and protect PDF files by setting open password, you can type a command line as follows,
d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -openpwd "123river” -keylen 2 d:\*.mhtml c:\*.pdf
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe—represent the executable file
- -openpwd "123river”—the option that can specify 123river as the open password for each PDF file
- -keylen 2—specify the key length to be 128 bit RC4 encryption
- d:\*.mhtml—represent all the MHTML files on disk D
- c:\*.pdf—indicate that all the output files should be exported onto disk D
If you want to see more options of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please type the whole directory of the exectabel file, and press Enter. Now, please try to type a command line, according to your needs. And don’t forget to press Enter. In a few seconds, you will see “result=OK” in the command prompt window. It means that the conversion is done. The free trial version can only be used for multiple times. If you want to buy VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase.