Recently we have updated VeryPDF PDF Editor to Version 4.1 and now you can use it to resize PDF page. Meanwhile there are more than ten new functions added. Own one in hand, more than ten can be saved. Actually even if we have updated it, but the price is still the same. In the following part, I will show you how to use PDF Editor to resize PDF page.
Step 1. Install PDF Editor
- Download PDF Editor and install it. Once downloading finishes, there will be an exe file in the downloaded folder. Please double click the exe file and follow the installation message.
- Once the installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Simply click the icon then you can launch this software.
Step 2. Resize PDF
- When you launch this software then you will see the following software interface. Please click Open to add PDF file to software interface. In the top menu option, there is one option named Advanced. Please click Advanced then you will see the dropdown list where please choose PDF Paper Resizing Tool.
- When you click option PDF Paper Resizing Tool, then you will enter the following dialogue box. In this tab, you can do the following adjustments:
- rotate PDF size in 90, 270, 180 and 360 degree
- change PDF portrait to landscape or otherwise
- change PDF page size to more than 1o standard formats and you can also customize one yourself
- option to rotate PDF page content in some degree, set PDF page margins in four directions.
- Meanwhile, this software allows you to choose page range applied the default setting. There is also designed with preview window where you can check the design effect directly.
Note:when you specify the PDF page range, please refer to the examples given below or else the conversion may fail.
- If you have finished setting part, please click button OK to specify the output folder. Once you finish choosing output folder, there will be an dialogue box reminding you to view the output or not. If yes, you can check the output at once. But after changing, the output PDF file will be not shown in the PDF Editor preview Window. If you need to edit this PDF in other aspects, please add this PDF to this editor again.
This is the end of article about how to use PDF Editor as resizing PDF page tool. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.