What is Tif?
It is short for “TIFF”, which is High-quality graphics format often used for storing images with many colors, such as digital photos; includes support for layers and multiple pages.
TIFF files can be saved in an uncompressed (lossless) format or may incorporate JPEG compression. They may also use LZW lossless compression, which reduces the TIFF file size, but does not reduce the quality of the image.
Today my article aims to illustrate the steps of printing MS Office Excel to Tif by using the docPrint PDF Driver, which is one of the functions of the software the docPrint Document Converter Professional.
How to print MS Office Excel to Tif by using the docPrint PDF Driver?
The first step---downloading and installing
Download it through this link: https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe and install it in your computer.
The second Step --Printing
- Open a MS Office Excel format file; click “File”
- Find “print”, click it. You can also use hot key “ctrl+p”
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, click “print”
The third Step ----Saving
- Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose the suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “Tif” in the “Save as type”
- Click “save”
The forth Step---checking
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will vividly find that we had printed MS Office Excel to Tif by using the docPrint PDF Driver
You see the operation is simple and quick. I think that after reading my article, you can master this function by yourself. The same procedures to print Excel to Bmp . In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to https://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html.