pdfprint documents with different pagesizes
We have been using VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line for some time.
Recently we have had some documents that contain both A4 and A3. If we print it using the pdfprint command the whole document is printed on A3 or the whole document is printed on A4, instead of printing the individual pages on their own pagesize. We want to have a print containing both A3 and A4 paper. (The documents do print correctly when using acrobat reader using auto settings) I have tried using the "-paper pdf" option and the "- chgbin" with the auto selection bin, but i cannot get it working.
I have added two test pdf's containing both A4 and A3.
Can you help us with this problem?
Thanks for your message, yes, the current version of PDFPrint Command Line does print entire PDF document at same paper size, it can print your PDF file to A4 paper size or A3 paper size, but it can't print A3 and A4 pages in one print job, if you print your PDF file to A4 paper size, all non-A4 paper will be scaled to fit A4 paper size automatically.
We are planning support mix different paper size into one print job in the future releases of PDFPrint Command Line application, we will let you know after this feature is available.
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Print PDF in Batch
- How to add a watermark to the page footer and print PDF via a command line?
- Print from specific tray (paper source) problem in PDFPrint Command Line
- How to add an underlined font watermark and print PDF via command line?
- How to print PDF silently and add watermark on paper documents?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink