You may know how to edit pdf content offset by using, but you may not know how to edit content left offset; you may know how to edit pdf content of all pages, you may not know how to edit . After reading through this article, you will know the answer to the above questions. So the article is centered on the topic--- Edit of using .
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window.
Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 input command line to editof
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -~“50,0” -u “1,4-8,13 ”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- “-~” “50,0”: “-~” to edit content offset, “50,0” the first parameter is to set left (x)-offset and the next is to keep y-offset constant.
- “-u” “1,4-8,13 ”:“-u” to specify pages, “1,4-8,13 ” refers to specified pages.
Note, both “50,0” and “1,4-8,13 ” can be substituted in line with your needs.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see the command prompt popping up
Step 4 open the file to check the effect.
The two pictures vividly show you that you have successfully editedof specified pages.