pdf print incorrectly prints the "bubbles" font which is used in our PDF documents
I have downloaded the evaluation copy of PDF Print. It seems to do exactly what I want with one exception. It incorrectly prints the “bubbles” font which is used in our PDF documents. (The bubbles show up as squares.) The bubbles font is embedded in the PDF file, but it does not print correctly. (An example document is attached.) Can you advise on how to resolve this issue? Thanks very much for your response.
Please run following command lines to print your PDF file again,
pdfprint.exe -shell C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -shell2 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -raster2 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -useembedfont C:\test.pdf
Can you print your PDF file properly with one of above command lines?
The -useembedfont fixed the problem. Thanks.
Thank you for your message, if we can be of any other assistance, please feel free to let us know.
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Duplex printing option for batch printing
- Print PDF file with big paper size or large paper using PDFPrint Command Line software
- How to print PDF by selecting page manually through command line?
- How to add an underlined font watermark and print PDF via command line?
- PDF Print SDK
- How to restore printer options to previous settings after PDF printing?
- Can a PDF be converted to a raster image format that can be printed from .VB?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink