I have downloaded the evaluation copy of PDF Print. It seems to do exactly what I want with one exception. It incorrectly prints the “bubbles” font which is used in our PDF documents. (The bubbles show up as squares.) The bubbles font is embedded in the PDF file, but it does not print correctly. (An example document is attached.) Can you advise on how to resolve this issue? Thanks very much for your response.
Please run following command lines to print your PDF file again,
pdfprint.exe -shell C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -shell2 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -raster2 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -useembedfont C:\test.pdf
Can you print your PDF file properly with one of above command lines?
The -useembedfont fixed the problem. Thanks.
Thank you for your message, if we can be of any other assistance, please feel free to let us know.
- PDFPrint Command Line can not find my printer when call it from PowerShell script
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- PDF Batch Print Scaling Issue. How to print PDF file to 24"x36" paper size? Printing PDF files with scaling. Scale or resize printed pages. Page scaling lets you shrink or enlarge pages when you print.
- How to print PDF to default printer without showing it in batch?
- print PDF without opening
- Font problem in PDFPrint Command Line
- Will your pdfprint command line support A3 and A4 paper size together?