We like to know how we can select a specific output bin uisng your pdfprint command line tool ?
Thanks for your message, you can use -chgbin or -papersource parameters to selectt he target bin, please refer to following command lines,
pdfprint.exe -listbins -printer "docPrint"
pdfprint.exe -chgbin 15 -printer "docPrint" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -papersource "auto" -printer "docPrint" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -papersource "Tray 1" -printer "docPrint" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -papersource "Manual Feed" -printer "docPrint" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -papersource "Media Tray" -printer "docPrint" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -papersource "Tray 3" -settraytopclfile C:\test.pcl
Hi thanks for the replay but what I am talking here is output bin. Our printer has input bins ( trays) and we know we can control that using PDFprint but how we can control output bins ?
Sent from my iPad
-chgbin and -papersource parameters are used to control output bins, they can't control the input bins, please notice this matter.
- PDFPrint Command Line can not find my printer when call it from PowerShell script
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- How to print PDF and add various watermark through .ini file?
- PDF Print SDK
- How to fit height and print PDF via command line?
- pdfprint.exe command line
- the printer is blocked until the print job is manually deleted from the printer