EMF (Enhanced Metafile) is a newer version of graphics file format WMF (Windows Metafile) which is invented by Microsoft. An EMF file can store bitmap and vector image components. Text in EMF can remain vector, and retain the clarity when the image is magnified. EMF format can be used to store original files, and easily processed to other formats.
Mini EMF Printer Driver
provides a virtual printer for printing any printable document to EMF or WMF files. If the original file is vector, for example, textual, the created EMF file will keep all the vector components. Developer can build and redistribute their software with Mini EMF Printer Driver as a part of it under a developer license.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista of both 32 and 64-bit.
- Command line tool for converting documents.
- Full control over the output path.
- Support resolution up to 4800x4800 DPI.
- Support 1 BPP (bit per pixel, black and white), 4 BPP (16 colors), 8 BPP grayscale (256 gray tones or colors), and 24 BPP color depths.
- Create EMF, WMF vector files from any application with printing function.
- Create raster images, such as BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PNM, TGA, GIF, PCX, etc.
- Customize paper size and orientation.
- Easy to install or uninstall the virtual printer.
- Customize the name of the virtual printer (default as "VeryPDF Demo EMF Printer").
- C#, Delphi and Visual Basic examples included in the package.
- Small size of package (less than 1MB).
Options of Mini EMF Printer Driver
Usage: miniprint.exe [options] <input file> [<output file>]
-width <int> : Set page width to image file
-height <int> : Set page height to image file
-xres <int> : Set X resolution to image file
-yres <int> : Set Y resolution to image file
-bitcount <int> : Set color depth for image conversion
-grayscale <int> : Create grayscale image file
-v : Print copyright and version info
-h : Print usage information
-help : Print usage information
--help : Print usage information
-? : Print usage information
miniprint.exe -xres 72 -yres 72 C:\in.doc C:\out.tif
miniprint.exe -xres 72 -yres 72 -bitcount 1 C:\in.doc C:\out.bmp
Download and Buy
|Mini EMF Printer Driver