VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer is an easy-to-use tool for converting any printable document to PDF by printing documents to a virtual PDF printer of this application. With this application, users can convert files of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, JPG, PNG, GIF, and HTML to PDF.
PDFcamp Printer offers three versions to users with different demands, PDFcamp Printer (standard version), PDFcamp Printer Pro (advanced version) and Doc Converter COM (software development kit). The features of the three applications are described in the following paragraphs.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7.
- Create PDF from any printable document, such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, RTF, TXT, image, HTML, etc.
- Install a virtual printer for printing documents to PDF.
- Compatible with Adobe Acrobat 9.0 specification.
- No need for other PDF viewing or creation applications.
- Customize page size.
- Option to set page margin of PDF.
- Detect and process portrait and landscape pages automatically.
- Set resolution for PDF.
- Option to compress all texts and arts of PDF.
- Compress image streams with ZIP (Zlib), JPEG or CCITT Group 4.
- Edit PDF description, including PDF title, PDF subject, PDF author and PDF Keywords.
- Specify a directory for saving created PDF.
- Support batch printing.
- Option to view PDF automatically after PDF conversion.
- Option to send PDF via an email client after PDF creation.
- Option to email created PDF silently via SMTP protocol.
- Embed fonts into PDF.
- Support East Asian language characters (CJK characters).
- Protect created PDF by 48 or 128-bit encryption.
- Detect and retain hyperlinks.
- Merge newly created PDF to existing PDF.
- Option to extract text from original documents (excluding image and PDF files).
Besides including all the features of PDFcamp Printer, PDFcamp Printer Pro supports these features:
- Bundle tool named BatchPDF which has a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for PDF batch conversion, and a command line tool for creating PDF.
- Batch conversion with a GUI or command line tool.
- Application Program Interface (API) for Windows applications in Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, etc. A third-part application can convert documents to PDF and customize the PDF file name without user interventions.
- Provide an add-in for creating PDF in Microsoft Office 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- System Requirements:
PDFcamp V1.8 or newer, or PDFcamp Pro V1.8 or newer
Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, and 7
Windows Internet Explorer 5.0 or newer
Microsoft Office 97 or newer
- Contain examples:
HTML to PDF in VB
Word to PDF in VB
Excel to PDF in VB
PowerPoint to PDF in VB
Source code of HTML2PDF.exe
- Command line tool for converting Microsoft Office documents, HTML and TXT to PDF
- HTML to PDF batch conversion (supporting asp, cgi, css, Java Applets, flash, cookie, etc.).
- Specify HTML with URL or local path.
- Dynamic page breaks with headers and footers.
- Support Headers and Footers in Windows Internet Explorer setting.
- Control PDFcamp Printer fully.