HTML to PDF Converter for Mac is a smart and powerful tool specially designed for Mac OS X system. It can be used to convert .html, .htm, URL, etc. file to PDF document just by some easy clicks. In the conversion procedure, you are able to set PDF paper size, orientation, font size, edit PDF contents such as no image, no background, etc. HTML to PDF Converter for Mac fully supports to convert batch web URLs to PDF files and it also supports CSS style and JS functions during HTML to PDF conversion.
- Mac OS X: v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, etc.
Smart and quick batch process
- HTML to PDF Converter for Mac is able to convert a batch of HTML, HTM, URL files to PDF document completely. It supports to add local HTML files, or manually input the URLs into the application. Also, it can read the URLs in TXT, RTF and INI files and extract them out. Then convert these URLs into PDF document.
Customize PDF page size and orientation
- In conversion procedure, HTML to PDF Converter for Mac is able to customize PDF page size in more than ten types and can also set the page orientation, which can make the output PDF document better fit your Macintosh screen. In addition, you can also set the font size for the target PDF document.
- HTML to PDF Converter for Mac fully supports CSS style and JS functions during HTML to PDF conversion, which can realize some special effects in output PDF document. Of course, if you don't want to use this function, you can also disable it in conversion process.
- Support batch conversion.
- Be able to read lots of URLs and path of HTML files from a .txt, .rtf or .ini file.
- Support dragging and dropping input file.
- URLs can be links to HTML, MHTML, ASP, PHP, and any other types.
- Support CSS style and JS functions during HTML to PDF conversion.
- Convert web pages into PDF documents using Webkit.
- Support more than 10 paper types.
- Support setting PDF orientation and font size.
- Allow you to set HTTP Authentication username and password.
- Support to edit output PDF in conversion procedure: No hyperlink, Grayscale, No Image, Low Quality, etc.