VeryPDF PDF to PowerPoint Converter
VeryPDF PDF to PowerPoint Converter is a useful tool designed to help you convert PDF to PowerPoint (PPT) with high quality. With this application, you can convert PDF to PPT with or without images. Moreover, it can help you maintain the original layouts, hyperlinks, colors, graphics, etc. in the result PPT files. As a stand-alone application, VeryPDF PDF to PowerPoint Converter does not require Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader or any other Adobe products.
Required Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/2008 of both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Features of PDF to PowerPoint Converter
Convert PDF to PPT
- Support batch conversion from PDF to PPT. Supported input formats range from Adobe PDF 1.0 to 1.8. The result PPT files can be opened by PowerPoint 2000, PowerPoint 2003, PowerPoint 2007 and PowerPoint 2010.
Effective Reconstruction Modes
- Three effective reconstruction modes are provided. PDF to PowerPoint Converter can help you automatically maintain the original layout of the text contents, flow text from PDF to PPT with text boxes, reconstruct the layouts in the result PPT exactly as in the original PDF.
Support Multiple Languages
- The following languages are all supported: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean, etc.
Other Important Features
- Support encrypted PDF including owner password protected PDF and open password protected PDF.
- Delete the images when convert PDF to PPT if you need.
- Well preserve the original images, graphics, Hyperlinks, color, etc. from PDF to PPT.
- The contents of the result PPT are editable.
- Support drag and drop way to add files.
- Support page range selection.