VeryPDF PDF Stitcher is designed to stitch multiple PDF pages into one PDF page for Mac and PC users. A user can control the sequence, amount, layouts and rotation of pages in the new PDF page. The size of new single page is also customizable.
- Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / 7 / 8 of both 32 and 64-bit.
- Mac OS X v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, etc.
Set page amount and layouts
- This application is specially built for sewing many PDF pages to one page. You may set the page number in row and column. For example, you may set three pages in one row and 2 pages in one column in 2x3 (2-row and 3-column) pattern.
Arrange the sequence of pages
- The application can stitch multiple PDF pages into one PDF page. A user can set the sequence of PDF pages in the new single PDF page. For example, you may arrange the pages in normal or reversed sequence in vertical or horizontal direction.
Cross-plat form and two kinds of interfaces
- The application provides two versions for Mac and Windows PC users. A user can choose a proper version for his computer. Furthermore, a command line interface is also bound with the GUI. With the command interface, a user can call the application freely in, such as, shell scripts.
Features of VeryPDF PDF Stitcher
- Two versions for Mac OS X and Windows users.
- Stitch multiple PDF files in batches.
- Able to specify page range of a PDF to stitch.
- Rearrange page order in new single PDF page.
- Customize rows and columns of original PDF pages.
- Set the gap space between two original PDF pages in the single page.
- Option to draw lines between two original PDF pages.
- Option to rotate the original PDF pages.
- Resize margins of original PDF pages in new stitched page.
- Option to rescale the original pages.