VeryPDF PCL Converter
VeryPDF PCL Converter is a professional software program which can help you convert print files (PCL, PXL and PX3) to PDF, PS, TIF/TIFF, JPG/JPEG, BMP, PCX, and PXL. When you use it to generate bitmap files like PCX, TIF, JPEG, and BMP, you can set resolution and color depth. When you use this product to create PDF, you can encrypt the output PDF, set properties, etc. in batches. To meet needs of different types of users, VeryPDF PCL Converter provides three versions.
Supported by Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/2008 of both 32 and 64-bit.
Features of VeryPDF PCL Converter
Convert PCL/PXL/PX3 to Various Output Formats
- Convert laser printer output files (PCL, PXL, and PX3) to PDF.
- Convert laser printer output files (PCL, PXL, and PX3) to raster images in the formats like TIF/TIFF, JPG/JPEG, PCX and BMP.
- Support two image compression methods, JPEG and JPEG 2000.
- Convert laser printer output files (PCL, PXL, and PX3) to vector documents like PS and PXL files.
- Support LaserJet PCL including PCL5e, PCL5c and HP-PCL.
- Able to replace and embed fonts of PDF.
Provide Effective Reconstruction Modes
- Merge several source files into a single PDF file.
- Split multipage PDF to single page PDF files.
- Convert each source file to a PDF file.
- Enable you to set PDF title, subject, author and keywords when create a PDF.
- Set owner passwords and user passwords for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption.
- Smallest PDF file size within conversion.
- The output PDF files are fully searchable and can be indexed in Acrobat Catalog.
- Support color depth and resolution settings when generate image files.
- Able to retain full PCL color.
- Merge from text file, a text file which contains file names to be merged, and one file name per line.
Spend Less Time on Conversion
- Support drag and drop operation.
- Support batch conversion.
- Sorting the input files according to their names in batch conversion.
- Support multiple processing ways: single file process, single directory process, multi-level directory process, etc.
- Allow users to preview the source files on the interface.
- Automatically open the result files after conversion.
- Support wildcard characters as in *.pcl and a*.pxl.
- No Adobe Acrobat and Reader are required.
- Able to find and replace characters with barcodes in batches with an ini file..
Three Versions of VeryPDF PCL Converter
VeryPDF PCL Converter
The version for end-users includes a command line application and a GUI application.
VeryPDF PCL Converter Command Line
It provides a Server License and Developer License. With a Server License, you can call the product from languages including ASP, PHP, ASP.NET, C#, etc., and integrate this product into your software easily. Developer License is for software developers to integrate the product into their own applications and redistribute them.
VeryPDF PCL Converter SDK
It is typically a set of software development tools for building applications. VeryPDF PCL Converter SDK provides a Developer License. It's for software developers to integrate the product into their applications and redistribute them.