PCL to Image Converter for Mac is an excellent application which is able to convert the print file such as PCL, PXL, SPL, etc. to image formats such as BMP, PNG, TIFF, etc. It supports to set image page size by customizing width and height, set horizontal and vertical resolution, set color depth, etc. By using this application, you can also create Fax TIFF file which is faxable. It also supplies six kinds of compression methods to compress TIFF image if it is output format.
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, etc.
Support several print file formats
When using PCL to Image Converter for Mac, you can convert different kinds of print file such as PCL, PXL, PRN, SPL, and PX3. to image formats. So if you don't have the program to open these kinds of document at hand, to convert these print file to image formats which can be opened more easily will be a good choice.
Customize properties of created images
You can use PCL to Image Converter for Mac to set page size in pixel for output image file. You can also customize the image resolution in horizontal and vertical directions. The application supports to create 1, 8 and 24-bit color depth image. For the output TIFF image, you can also use different compression methods to reduce the size of target file.
Easy and quick batch process
PCL to Image Converter for Mac has a user-friendly interface and you can easily accept and master it. It supports to make batch conversion. Just by adding batch print file into the application and set parameters for them, then you can make the batch conversion by one click easily and quickly.
- Support Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, etc. system.
- Support to make batch conversion.
- Support input formats: PCL, PXL, PRN, SPL, DAT, TXT, etc.
- Support output formats: BMP, PCX, PNG and TIF.
- Able to set page size in Pixel for output image.
- Allow to set image resolution in DPI.
- Support to create 1, 8 and 24-bit image.
- Supply six kinds of compression methods for TIFF image.
- Allow to create Fax TIFF file.