VeryPDF Refund Policy
Within 30 days from the date of purchase, VeryPDF will accept the return of
End User License products, if sold to you directly by VeryPDF, for product defects
only and is subject to the terms and conditions below. If you purchased the
product from a VeryPDF distributor or reseller, you must return the product to
the source from which they were originally purchased and you will be subject to
any terms and conditions they enforce. In no case will refunds be given
for Server License and Developer Licenses. All software sold by
VeryPDF is delivered AS IS and VeryPDF makes no warranty as to its use or
performance. Chargebacks to credit cards or stop payments on checks as a means
to "return" software will be construed as fraud and prosecuted to the fullest
extent of the law. Additionally, non-payment of duly issued invoices based upon
a customer purchase order will be collected upon using all means possible. We HIGHLY encourage you to take advantage of the evaluation versions of our
products to insure that they meet your use and performance requirements prior to
Terms and conditions
1. To return an End User License product purchased from VeryPDF within 30 days:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your Order ID:
- Product you are returning:
- Product purchase date:
- Refund request date:
- Your name:
- Your country:
- Your company name:
- Your email address:
- Your telephone:
- The reason for the return:
Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will send you a Letter of Software Destruction. That Letter must be completed and returned to VeryPDF no later than 30 days from the date that VeryPDF sends it to you. After we receive the signed Letter of Software Destruction, the refund process takes two to three weeks. You will be refunded by the same method as your payment.
2. Server License and Developer License are not refundable.
3. All returns for downloaded software must be pre-authorized by VeryPDF. Refunds will not be made on unauthorized returns.
4. Products not purchased from VeryPDF or its e-commerce providers must be returned to the place of purchase and are subject to the return policies of the place of purchase.
5. You must also destroy all copies of the software from any computers owned or controlled by you where you have installed the software. Once you have returned the Software Destruction to VeryPDF, all licenses you may have to use the software will be immediately terminated, and any further use of the software will be an infringement of copyrights as well as other intellectual property rights.