VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge
VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge is designed for those who have to split and merge their PDF files when they don't have any Adobe products on their computer. With the application, users do not need to install any Adobe products, yet can quickly and easily split PDF files and merge PDF files without losing original links and form fields.
VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge provides two versions to meet the different requirements of different users:
PDF Split-Merge and PDF Split-Merge SDK.
Required Operating Systems
Support Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/2008 of both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Features of PDF Split-Merge
- Split a multi-page PDF file to single-page PDF files.
- Split a PDF file to multiple PDF files by every specified number of pages.
- Split a PDF file to multiple PDF files by bookmarks. For example, you can convert each chapter of the source PDF to a single PDF according to bookmark.
- Split the specified pages from a PDF file into a PDF file.
- Merge multiple PDF files into a PDF file.
- Merge PDF files according to the order of the files in the list box.
- Cross-merge two PDF files into one PDF file. For examples, if one input PDF-A has three pages: a1, a2, a3; and the other input PDF-B has three pages: b1, b2, b3. Then, the result PDF has the following pages: a1, b1, a2, b2, a3, and b3.
Delete PDF pages
- Delete a specified page from the source PDF file.
- Delete a page range from the source PDF file.
- Delete specified PDF pages from the source PDF file.
- Do not need Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader or any other Adobe products.
- Support command line operation.
- Support drag and drop.
- Allow the retention of bookmarks.
- Allow the retention of AcroForms.
- Preserve original annotations.
- Create bookmarks.
- Retrieve page count from the source PDF file.