VeryPDF PDF Font Extractor Command Line is a small tool specially designed for extracting font data of PDF files. This program can extract the fonts to TTF, CFF, and AFM files. To un-reusable fonts, it saves each font character to image that can be used as font later.
- Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / 7 of both 32-bit and 64-bit
Extract fonts from encrypted PDF files
- PDF file format supports password protection. To a PDF file encrypted by a password, VeryPDF PDF Font Extractor Command Line can extract the embedded fonts from the PDF file with the password given. It supports user and owner password.
Save fonts to font file
- VeryPDF PDF Font Extractor Command Line can extract embedded fonts in PDF files and then save the fonts to font files. It supports font file formats like TTF (TrueType), CFF (Compact Font Format), and AFM (Adobe Font Metrics).
Save fonts to images
- For those PDF fonts that cannot be used in font file formats, the application can save the fonts to images. A use can use the images to display characters in web pages or other electronic documents.
Features of VeryPDF PDF Font Extractor Command Line
- No need for other PDF software.
- Support all PDF format versions from 1.0 to 1.7.
- Easy command line operation.
- Extract embedded PDF fonts to font files.
- Render TrueType (TTF) fonts to GIF images.
- Process user and owner password protected PDF files.
- Font view tool ftview.exe included.
- TTF to GIF conversion tool ttf2img.exe included.