Metafile to PDF Converter Command Line can be used as a plug-in of Document Printer SDK. However, this application is not dependent on any PDF virtual printer, and makes conversion faster. Metafile to PDF Converter Command Line can convert EMF, WMF and RTF to PDF and retain the vector components of source files in PDF.
- This application is small and easy to use. It can directly convert files of EMF, WMF and RTF to PDF. For it is a command line application, it is much easier for manual and script controlling.
Set PDF description and property
This application can set description like title, author, subject and keywords of created PDF. You can also set the page size and margin after converting EMF, WMF and RTF to PDF.
Secure created PDF
- This application can protect created PDF with 48 or 128-bit encryption. You can use open password to control whom can open the PDF and owner password to control whom to edit the PDF.
Metafile to PDF Converter Command Line has these features:
- Set width and height of PDF pages.
- Set page margins of PDF.
- Option to merge multiple source files to one single PDF.
- Edit PDF property, such as author, title, subject, and keywords.
- Option to protect PDF with user or owner password.
- Add bookmarks to created PDF.
- Merge multiple PDF files to one PDF file.
- Automatically view made PDF after conversion.