VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac is designed for converting PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text, and image formats of TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM). For images in the original PDF, a user can set the color depth, page size, resolution, and compression algorithm (only for TIFF). To convert part of the original PDF, a user can specify the page range. To encrypted PDF, a user can give the password and convert the PDF.
- Mac OS X v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, etc.
Convert PDF to Office documents
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac can convert PDF to the most popular Microsoft Office document formats, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The output Office documents are natively supported by Office 2008 and Office 2011 for Mac.
Convert PDF to HTML, PS and EPS description files
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac can convert PDF to HTML webpage and with the original page layouts. Images in the PDF will also be extracted and included as HTML resources. It can also convert PDF to PS and EPS page description formats. XML file (saved in HTML) converted from PDF stores the position of each word in the PDF and is for professional usage.
Convert PDF to multiple image formats
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac supports conversions from PDF to image, including PDF to TIFF (TIF), PDF to JPEG, PDF to TGA, PDF to PNG, PDF to GIF, PDF to BMP, PDF to PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM). In the conversion, page size and image resolution are customizable. For TIFF conversion, it supports multipage TIFF.
Features of VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac
- No need for any other PDF application.
- Support encrypted or password protected PDF.
- Convert PDF to Word, PDF to RTF, PDF to Excel and PDF to Excel.
- Multiple layout options for conversion PDF to Word.
- Convert PDF to HTML, and PDF to XML.
- Convert PDF to plain text.
- Convert PDF to PS, and PDF to EPS.
- Convert PDF to TIFF, PDF to JPEG, PDF to TGA, PDF to PNG, PDF to GIF, PDF to BMP, and PDF to PNM.
- Reset page size and image resolution.
- Specify page range of PDF to convert.
- Choose compression algorithm for TIFF.
- Option to convert multipage PDF to multipage TIFF.
- Custom rules for naming output image files.