VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Mac is an application developed for recognizing text in images. It can recognize characters in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and scanned PDF files. The application can save the recognized text to Word, Excel, RTF, and TXT. A user can edit the fonts, text case and check the spelling before saving the recognized text to Word or RTF.
- Mac OS X v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, etc.
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0_29 and above.
Recognize text in images of multiple formats
- VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Mac can recognize text in images of format BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, and TIFF. It can also recognize text in scanned PDF files. So, a user almost can recognize text from image of any file format.
Save recognized text to multiple file formats
- VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Mac can save recognized text to Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Rich Text Format (RTF), XML or TXT. Before saving the text, a user may even edit the fonts, set font sizes and check the spelling. With this application, you can easily save recognized texts to popular file formats, and then edit then later.
Recognize multilingual text in image files
- VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Mac can recognize text in English by default. You may download other optional language packages and then the application will be able to recognize text in the corresponding language.
Features of VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Mac
- Recognize characters in images of BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and PDF.
- Save recognized text to Word (doc), Excel (xls), RTF, XML, and TXT.
- Support recognition of multiple language characters,
- Pre-process (de-skew) image before recognition.
- Change image page orientation before OCR.
- Edit recognized text before saving.
- Use custom word dictionaries to check spelling of recognized text.
- Provide accessories for merging TIFF, merging PDF and spitting PDF.