VeryPDF Web to PDF & Image Converter Cloud API uses cloud service to convert HTML pages to PDF files or images (PNG and JPG) with API. The API supports plenty of options and arguments to control created files from webpages. Developers can use this API to perform HTML conversion in their applications.
Convert HTML to PDF file
- Developers can use the API to convert HTML pages to PDF in their applications. All the conversions are processed on VeryPDF cloud servers, developers only need to send the proper arguments to the API.
Convert Webpage to Image file
- Besides converting HTML to PDF, the API supports image conversion. Developers can use the API to convert HTML webpage to image formats including PNG and JPG.
Various control options
- The API can not only convert HTML to PDF and image, it also supports many options for set file descriptions and page properties. Developers can use these options to make the output files as they want.
Features of VeryPDF Web to PDF & Image Converter Cloud API
- Save webpages as PDF files.
- Convert HTML pages to images (PNG and JPG).
- Support options to set image resolution, size and color depth.
- Support options to set page size for PDF.
- Support option to set PDF title.
- Support option to set PDF page layouts.
- Convert web pages into PDF documents using webkit.
- Adding headers and footers to output PDF file.
- and more...