VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter for Mac helps Mac users convert many kinds of images to PDF files singly or in batches, which can not only save your time, but also save your money. Furthermore, VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter for Mac supports editing properties of PDF files flexibly and professionally.
- Mac OS X: v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, etc.
Customize PDF page size and orientation
Page size and orientation of PDF can be customized flexibly with GUI interface of VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter for Mac. And this can make your PDF files more suitable for your requirement.
Set descriptions for created PDF
Title, author, keywords and subject of PDF can be edited properly with simple GUI interface of VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter. By it, you can add all kinds of information to PDF file easily.
Encrypt created PDF with passwords
VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter for Mac can help you encrypt PDF with password of user and owner. With this perfect function, the newly produced PDF files will be much safer in open and editing authorities.
Features of VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter for Mac
- Support running in all Mac OS systems
- Support various input image formats: jpg, jpeg, bmp, gif, pbm, pcx, png, ppm, and tiff.
- Support convert image to PDF in batches
- Support editing information of PDF files, e.g., title, subject, keywords and author
- Support merging dozens of PDF files to single PDF file
- Support rotating page of PDF, editing page size of PDF and setting compression mode of PDF
- Support encrypting created PDF with user password and owner password
- Support converting images to black and white PDF