VeryPDF PCL to TIFF Converter for Mac is a built-for-purpose tool for converting print files to TIFF images in Mac OS. Supported input print file formats are PCL, PRN, SPL, PXL and PX3. It supports TIFF that can be directly faxed on computer. For converting PCL to common TIFF, it supports specifying image size, resolution, bit depth and compression algorithms.
Mac OS X: v 10.6, 10.7, etc.
Various input print file formats
- It supports most of the common print file formats including PCL, PRN, SPL, PXL and PX3. With this application, you can easily convert any print files of supported formats to TIFF images.
Support custom image size, resolution, color depth and compression
- Besides converting PCL to TIFF, this application also can set the image size, resolution, color modes and compression methods. So you can freely set the properties of converted TIFF images with this application.
Option to output faxable TIFF
- VeryPDF PCL to TIFF Converter for Mac can not only convert PCL files to standard TIFF images, it also can convert PCL to faxable TIFF. It is really a good assistant for paperless office work.
Features of VeryPDF PCL to TIFF Converter for Mac
- Support most of print file formats including PCL, PRN, SPL, PXL and PX3.
- Support faxable TIFF output.
- Support custom image size.
- Support custom image resolution.
- Support several color depths, e.g., 1, 8 and 24-bit.
- Support various image compression methods.
- Support batch process that converts multiple files with one click.