PDF Editor Toolkit and PDF Editor Toolkit Professional are Software Development Kits (SDK) for developer and server operators. They provide functions of editing PDF, such as creating PDF, converting images to PDF, merging PDF and splitting PDF. They are compatible with programing languages like C++, VB, Delphi, ASP, and .NET. With these SDKs, developers can implement PDF editing functions in their software without other PDF editing software.
Memory: at least 64 MB
CPU: at least 100 MHz
Easily use in several programing languages
- The two SDKs can be easily used in programing languages including C++, VB, Delphi, ASP, and .NET. Developers can implement the functions with any one of the programing languages.
Creating PDF from images
- PDF Editor Toolkit has the function of converting images to PDF. It supports image formats of TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, and WMF. For TIFF, it can convert multipage TIFF to PDF.
Encrypt and protect created PDF
- PDF Editor Toolkit can protect created PDF with 48 or 128-bit encryption. It supports both user password and owner password. PDF Editor Toolkit Professional can encrypt existing PDF that is not created by it.
Features of PDF Editor Toolkit
- Support programing languages of C++, VB, Delphi, ASP, and .NET.
- Create PDF from text and image.
- Use Standard Base 14 Fonts of PDF.
- Compress content streams.
- Convert images of TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, and WMF to PDF.
- Convert multipage TIFF to PDF.
- Add bookmarks to PDF.
- Add hyperlink annotation.
- Set page size.
- Support TrueType fonts.
- Protect created PDF with 48 or 128-bit encryption.
- Append PDF to existing PDF.
- Directly convert text to PDF.
- Create PDF from image on clipboard.
- Set PDF view options.
- Set PDF page orientation.
- Edit PDF description.
- Set PDF metadata information.
- Add image into arbitrary positions of PDF.
- Provide C++, VB and ASP examples.
Features of PDF Editor Toolkit Professional
PDF Editor Toolkit Professional has all the features of PDF Editor Toolkit and
- Add stamp to PDF
Stamp PDF with text, image and graphics.
Add stamp to PDF page header or footer.
Support multiple line text within one stamp item.
- Encrypt existing PDF
Encrypt PD with 48 or 128-bit encryption.
Set permissions of printing, editing, copying of document.
- Remove owner password of PDF.
- Merge and split PDF.
- Add watermark to image
Directly add watermark to TIFF, JPG, BMP, PCX, GIF, etc.
Add text watermark to image.
Add image watermark to image.
Add manual drawing watermark to image.
- Print image and PDF to a printer with specified paper size and orientation.