VeryPDF PDF Repair for Mac is designed for fixing corrupted PDF files on Mac computers. It can deal with multiple PDF files in only one process. To permission password (owner password) protected PDF, this application can reconstruct the PDF without the permission restrictions.
- Mac OS X v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, etc.
No need for a third-party PDF application
- VeryPDF PDF Repair for Mac does not require any other PDF software during fixing damaged PDF files. However, after repairing, you need a PDF reader to view the PDF files.
Remove PDF permission password
- VeryPDF PDF Repair for Mac can directly remove the permission password (owner password) of the PDF and repair it. After being saved, the PDF will not be protected by the permission password. If the PDF is encrypted by an open password (user password), the Mac version of this application presently cannot repair, and you may try the Windows version.
Repair multiple PDF files once for all
- VeryPDF PDF Repair for Mac can fix more than one corrupted PDF files in one process. Before repairing those PDF files, you just need to put them to the process queue, and then the application will deal with them once for all.
Features of VeryPDF PDF Repair for Mac
- No need for any other PDF application.
- Batch process to fix multiple damaged PDF files.
- Remove permission password in repaired PDF files.
- Display the real time process status during repairing.