VeryPDF XPS to Any Converter is built for converting XPS format to PDF, PS, EPS, JPG, BMP, PNG, PCX, GIF, TGA and TIFF. The application supports custom page size, resolution, color depth and compression in conversion from XPS to other image formats except PDF, PS, and EPS. It also supports converting a multipage XPS file to a multipage TIFF image. It can convert specified pages of a XPS to the target formats.
- Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / 7 / 8 of both 32-bit and 64-bit
Convert XPS to ten target formats
- VeryPDF XPS to Any Converter can convert XPS to PDF, PS, EPS, JPG, BMP, PNG, PCX, GIF, TGA and TIFF. For conversion from XPS to TIFF, it can convert multipage XPS to multipage TIFF.
Resize page and reset resolution
- VeryPDF XPS to Any Converter can convert XPS to JPEG, BMP, PNG, PCX, GIF, TGA and TIFF, and set the resolution and page size of created images. The conversion from XPS to PDF, PS and EPS, page size and resolution are kept from the original XPS.
Custom color depth and compression method
- In conversion from XPS to image formats, it can set the color depth and compression methods for the created images. It can also convert XPS to TIFF image that can be faxed within computer.
Features of VeryPDF XPS to Any Converter
- Batch convert XPS files to PDF documents.
- Don't need Adobe Reader, Acrobat and other third-party software.
- Support command prompt operations.
- Convert XPS to ten formats including PDF, PS, EPS, JPEG, BMP, PNG, PCX, GIF, TGA and TIFF.
- Name created multiple images with continuous number suffix.
- Specify page range to convert multipage XPS.
- Resize page size in unit of pixel.
- Reset resolution in DPI.
- Change color depth to 1, 8 or 24 bits.
- Apply compression methods including CCITT Group 3/4 fax encoding, LZW compression algorithm, PackBits, Faxable TIFF, etc.
- Option to convert multipage XPS to multipage PDF or single page PDF files.
- Support owner password and user password protected PDF files.